- Dental care.dk - http://www.tandpleje.dk -

Can I still get my medical record?



I never got assigned me a new dentist, when I turned 18. Is it still possible to get my medical records transferred or “throw” the kommunaletandpleje it out?
It should just be said that it is 3 years since I turned 18. And, unfortunately, has not been at the dentist since, due to private reasons.

kind regards


Dear Karina,

In most cases, it is not necessary to request journal, so you can without any hurdle seek out a new dentist. So can you possibly. ask them to request your medical records from børnetandplejen.

Hope you can use my answer.

With kind regards

Dentist Joan Olsen


Dentistry.dk™ – the Road to healthier teeth


Questions answered by the dentist can be posted on the portal in anonymous form. However, we can not guarantee answers to all the questions and answers from the dentist can never replace dialogue or consultation with a private doctor. A reply through the letterbox must be seen as informational material.

Terms of use:

Translated by Yandex.Translate and Global Translator