afdragsordning with my tandlaege

19. september 2011  
Filed in Grants and the Economy


I am a woman of 22 years, some teeth are not the nicest to more.. I have a large gap between my front teeth and old veneers on my front teeth, which then need to be replaced.. but I was wondering if it possible to get a afdragsordning with his dentist when it is that you are registered in RKI ??


Dear Daniella

It is individually from dentist to dentist. Talk to your dentist about a afdragsordning, most dentists offer some form of financing or afdragsordning.

Hope you can use my answer.

With kind regards

Dentist Joan Olsen™ – the Road to healthier teeth


Questions answered by the dentist can be posted on the portal in anonymous form. However, we can not guarantee answers to all the questions and answers from the dentist can never replace dialogue or consultation with a private doctor. A reply through the letterbox must be seen as informational material.

Terms of use: