Can a Danish dentist correct mistakes made abroad?


I am a pensioner 73 years old. In the summer I made a bridge in Poland. My problem is that the bidet feels wrong,it few drinks, and hurts when I eat.
Can a dentist here right up on it? Poland is excluded.



Dear Mona,

You must find a dentist who can correct it, or help you with your problem.

You will as a rule be always be welcomed by a Danish dentist, even if you have got the extensive treatment abroad. But Danish dentists, however, has the right to reject you, unless you have pain or other acute need for treatment. You can also expect that the Danish dentist will ensure the documentation for the evs. error and harm from treatment abroad.

You can read much more about dental treatment abroad here

Hope you can use my answer.

With kind regards

Dentist Joan Olsen™ – the Road to healthier teeth


Questions answered by the dentist can be posted on the portal in anonymous form. However, we can not guarantee answers to all the questions and answers from the dentist can never replace dialogue or consultation with a private doctor. A reply through the letterbox must be seen as informational material.

Terms of use: